Monday, August 15, 2005

Third Print of "Doghouse to Dollhouse for Dollars"

Amazon just ordered my last books. Wierd how they ordered the last ten--just the number we had left! This was after they ordered a huge shipment last week. I wish they would order more books at one time instead of every day or two.

We sent the file to the publisher today for the updated book. Don't worry if you already bought the book. The content is the same. The new book just has better writing. After writing four more books, my writing improved.

Anyway, there is something that should have been added to Dollhouse that only is in "Sell Your Home for Top Dollar--Fast." I couldn't convince the publisher to add it to the Dollhouse book or Workbook because they want the books to be different. However, I retain the rights to write articles and reports. So if you want the missing information, which helps you sell your dollhouse, email me. If you purchased from Amazon, I won't have your receipt. Just tell me what you liked about the book that proves you read it.

http://doghousetodollhousefordollars.com

No comments: