Thursday, November 08, 2007

Details Sell in Buyer's Market


Stencil above Entry Door

When I wrote my first book Doghouse to Dollhouse for Dollars, I shared our family's fix and flips. What's important about our story is that the 30 houses I talk about in the book all happened before the recent rise and fall of sales prices. This means that my book helps investors more in a buyer's market than in a seller's market.

Selling houses today is possible. People still need housing. If you want to sell your home or rental, you must make your property stand out. You can either keep lowering the price or add details that make your home more attractive to a buyer, like the stencil above on a new million dollar home in California. A stencil costs very little and gives a great impact.

Read more about fixing and flipping houses. Find out how using Design Psychology can increase your profits.

Turn you house into a buyer's dream home. Add color and details that SELL!


Joy,

Jeanette

1 comment:

-expandingsoul- said...

Hi,

My name's Lyndsey, and I'm a college student in New York. I just watched your episode of Flip That House, and I just wanted to give my belated condolences on the death of Mr. Fisher. I enjoy the show, and I think he's my favorite flipper ever - I sat here and cried at the end of the show. He was so sweet!

Much love to you and your beautiful family!